Friday, March 13, 2009

In the beginning.....

So, it begins. I had a lot of difficulty deciding what to name this blog. I didn't want to put my name because it seemed too generic and if I break the law in some way I didn't want to be traced that easily. I'd want a good head start as I evade the authorities. I didn't want the name to be overtly "religious" as to scare away anyone who might flee like I do the sun early in the morning....or any time for that matter (I'm very anti-sun). I realize that the title is related to Psalm 8:4 (which is purposeful), but I chose it because it also has everything to do with the craziness that goes on inside my head. This blog is to help me make sense and process my thoughts, but it's also to share my opinions (although judgmental and Simon Cowell-like at times) in a light-hearted way. If there is any goal that I might have for those that might stumble across this blog (this includes those that I forced to read this under duress) it's that you'll want to come back and read again.

2 comments:

  1. I am your first and biggest fan! Looking forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete