Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Have 13 Minutes

The title of this post means nothing except that it is the amount of time I have to finish before I attempt to get my work out on. I am known for some good things (yes, this is up for debate), but not known for writing (no debate there). Which is odd since this is a blog and most people who have a blog write better than the average. I like to consider myself a writer for the below average out there who are doing battle with those haters constantly correcting our spellig and grammer (I know that bugs you but you can't change it because this is my blog...HA!).

My wife always tells me that if for my posts to mean anything to anyone, I must have something to say that's worth reading. If that were the case I should just turn this computer off. I agree with her, but I continue to post to see if I can actually have more than four followers so that one day I might prove her wrong (probably not).

I wanted to share this video that I came across from Overlake Christian Church in Washington. The point of sharing is mostly for laughs, but the message is nothing but the truth. Just thought I would share. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Not to be mean but...
    Translation: (His wife is right...lol)

    ReplyDelete